– Agenda –
(1) In the 1st class and 2nd class, speaking lesson may start at 8:50 (till 9:20)
(2) When students get any technical problems, please use help button to call the professor. You don’t need to take long time to fix it.
(3) Stay connected to Skype at all time during class and report any minor troubles on skype asap.
(4) You will be a co-host so that screen sharing is available.
The way teacher treats students
(0) If you you could change your displayed name to “Teacher Toshi“, it would be helpful for the students and a professor.
(1) Please treat the students the way you always do.
(2) Please be polite and be patient to the students. (Not too friendly.)
(3) Please call their name with suffix. Ex) Toshinari-san or Mikami-san.
(4) Please do not exchange emails, SNS, phone number, etc. If you are asked by the students or prof. Kambayashi, please answer that it is strictly prohibited by our contract to avoid any personal troubles. “Please ask Mr. Mikami.”
(5) Please do not accept any contact after the camp. The students or prof. Kambayashi may ask you to do something after the camp. Please answer that it is prohibited by our contract to avoid any personal troubles. “Please ask Mr. Mikami.” Otherwise, you will have to serve the students for free in the name of exchange or friendship.
Please feel free to contact Toshi. Skype ID = tossy-mikamix